About David Manzano
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Camillus, Dewitt, East Syracuse, Geddes, Manlius real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Camillus, Dewitt, East Syracuse, Geddes, Manlius, Marcellus, Onondaga Hill, Skaneateles, Syracuse and Tully areas, please contact me.
- Began Real Estate career in 1989
- Specializing in New Construction and Residential Sales
- Licensed Broker Associate
- Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors President /2008, 2009 and GSAR Directorship, Elected and served in 1996, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2017
- Active member of Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- Syracuse Chamber of Commerce
- Home Builders Association
- GSAR Legislative Chairperson and Co-Chair 1999-2002 / 2016-2018
- Greater Syracuse Assoc. Realtor of The Year 2001 and 2005
- Platinum Award 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003
- Presidents Circle Award 1994-2001,2003
- Chairman's Circle Award 2002,2004,2005,2006,2007
- Hunt/ERA Syracuse Top Sales Agent of the Year 2010
- Hunt/ERA Syraucse Top Agent in the Company 2011
- Hunt/ERA Syracuse Sales Agent of The Year 2011
- Married 38 years to wife, Betty
- Two children, David 35, Melissa 32
- Born and raised in Syracuse and residing on Howlett Hill/Camillus in the town of Onondaga
- Hobbies include: Musician- Percussion/Drums, Fishing, Hiking, Riding my Harley/driving my classic 1974 MGB and spending time with my wife, family, 3 Grandkids and friends.